This is an accessibility statement from Public Counsel.
Measures to support accessibility
Public Counsel takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Public Counsel:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Public Counsel is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Public Counsel. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Public Counsel:
- Phone: (213) 385-2977
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 610 South Ardmore Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90005
We try to respond to feedback within 7 days.
Accessibility of Public Counsel relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Public Counsel , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Public Counsel:
- Third Party Integrations: Third party tools and integrations may not fully adhere to accessibility standards. We monitor user comments regarding accessibility issues with third party vendors and work to provide additional assistance to those who need it. Please contact us if you are encountering an accessibility issue of any sort on our website.
Public Counsel assessed the accessibility of Public Counsel by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 1 December 2021