ABOUT THE CLINIC
Are you thinking about filing a case in federal court? Are you already representing yourself as a plaintiff or defendant in the United States District Court for the Central District of California and need legal advice?
Public Counsel’s Federal Pro Se Clinic can provide free legal assistance to people representing themselves in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- The Clinic can:
- Help you prepare federal court documents.
- Provide legal advice on civil procedure in the Central District of California.
- Supply forms and guidesto help you navigate the process of litigating or defending a case in federal court.
- The Clinic cannot:
- Assist with criminal, bankruptcy, habeas, appeals, or any state cases.
- Provide representation in court.
- Find an attorney to represent you.
To request our services and make an appointment:
––> You can also consult our forms and guides (here) for answers to some common legal questions.