External Resource

Tax Transcript (link directs to IRS website)

When you file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you may need to provide your recent Federal income tax records. If you do not have your tax returns, you can get a copy from the IRS. This link directs you to the IRS website to order a tax transcript online.


Share via
Copy link