Workplace Rights Advice Clinic for Women & Non-Binary Workers
Public Counsel’s Women & Girls’ Rights team provides Know-Your-Rights information and free, individual legal consultation on selected workers’ rights issues during our weekly call-in advice clinic for women and non-binary workers.
Covered topics include:
- Workplace discrimination
- Sexual harassment or assault at work
- Rights of pregnant and breastfeeding workers
- Workplace accommodations for disability, pregnancy and gender-based violence
- Paid sick days
- Job-protected family medical leave, disability, and family leave benefits
- Unfair pay/wage theft
- Wrongful termination
- COVID-19 related questions.
View the calendar and sign up here: